From the Author

Friday, March 30, 2018

Happy Easter!

Easter is a celebration of faith, an opportunity to appreciate everything in our lives that is producing benefit to ourselves and others, and to enjoy visiting with family and friends.

"The fact that human beings all over planet Earth intuitively worship something is proof that God has written this in our hearts.  It's a part of our spiritual genetics."  Gary Schmidt, author and pastor

"Faith is like Wi-Fi: It's invisible, but it has the power to connect you to what you need."  message seen in Pinterest

"That's the beauty about God.  Logistics don't seem to matter.  God meets us right where we are."
Janell Rardon, from her book Overcoming Hurtful Words: Rewrite Your Own Story

"In my weaknesses, he made me strong, 2 Corinthians 12:9.  You know, whenever I was at my lowest, that's where my relationship with Christ grew."
Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback, who was close to retiring before returning to win Super Bowl LII

My prayer for you is that this Easter will become an opportunity to celebrate your beautiful soul.

"Soul is about authenticity. Soul is about finding the things in your life that are real and pure."

Happy Easter! Check out my book, "The Dying Teach Us How to Live

No comments:

Post a Comment