From the Author

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Failure or Risk Taker?

I have been involved with creating paintings, marketing my first book and writing a second book.  It has been very busy with all of the things I want to accomplish.  So much for an easy retirement! 

"I always thought that the "thriving" would come when everything was perfect, and what I learned is that it's actually down in the mess that things get good."  Johanna Gaines, HGTV host

I guess I'm down in the mess! I realize that the journey itself is the adventure. I am taking time to enjoy the process because otherwise I feel overwhelmed and insecure. 

"If you try and it doesn't work out, you're not a failure. You are a risk taker."  Ava Duvernay, director in People

I'm calling myself a risk taker.  I'm not sure what the future holds.  I am enjoying each day that I have and I am celebrating small victories and learning by my many mistakes.  Life is messy but inspiring and hopeful!

I am sharing with you a link to a news article that comes out on Sunday in our local newspaper.  I appreciate the support of everyone I know who continues to provide encouragement and assist as I need help. 

I hope that all of you grab a hold on your dreams and do not give up. Be a risk taker!


https://www.dayton.com/lifestyles/why-this-dayton-woman-says-the-living-can-and-should-embrace-death/af2Tbxz8RjmLTPtCoSAM3O/

No comments:

Post a Comment