From the Author

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Priceless Lesson

"The priceless lesson in the New Year is that endings birth beginnings and beginnings birth endings. And in the elegantly choreographed dance of life, neither ever finds the end in the other."  Craig D. Lounsbrough

"What good is life unless you give it away?--unless you can give it for a better world, even if you never see the world but have only carried your grain of sand to the building site.  Then you are fulfilled as a person."  Penny Lernoux quoted a Guatemalan peasant woman a few months before she was killed by the Guatemalan military

I wish you many beginnings and endings in 2019 as we grow physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

I hope you dance and become fulfilled as a person!!!

New Year's Resolutions:
*My New Years resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New year's resolutions
*What is a New Year's resolution? Something that goes in one year and out the other.
*My wife (or husband) still hasn't told me what my New Year's resolutions are.
*Youth is when you're allowed to stay up for New Year.  Middle age is when you're forced to.
Church bulletin

No comments:

Post a Comment