From the Author

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Stars

Most of my life I heard about guardian angels. I always wondered if I had one.  As I get older, I am sure I have had a guardian angel, especially when I have been rescued so many times from myself. There have been many angels in my life, earth angels and spiritual angels.  I have become very appreciative of my angels as they guide me through the difficulties in life that we all face.

"Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you.  Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs."  St. Francis de Sales

Christmas and related holidays around the world make us think of angels who delivered messages, who watched over the holy family and were involved in many events in the history of our world. Angels do not differentiate between countries, race, sex, income, status, faith, or religion. They are available to each one of us according to our needs and our openness to their services.

The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them in their cores and exploded these enriched ingredients across the galaxy, billions of years ago.  For this reason, we are biologically connected to every other living thing in the world.  We are chemically connected to all molecules on Earth.  And we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe.  We are not figuratively, but literally stardust."  Neil de Grasse Tyson

From one atomically connected person to another atomically connected person, I wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!  May your angels be with you in the highs and lows of the holidays and life itself!

Check out my new website, art gallery, book, e book, audio book "The Dying Teach Us How to Live

No comments:

Post a Comment