From the Author

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Perfect Strategy

Check out my book, e book and video!Linda Sealock, Reno, Nevada writes:

"When I was four, my mother had her hands full with six children. Luckily, there was our neighbor Berla. Berla 48, had no children, so I had her full attention.  She taught me simple things, like how to care for my teeth, as well as big things, like a love of long walks.  She also taught me to play cribbage, which came with these words of advice.  "There is a perfect strategy for every hand dealt."  That concept has impacted every aspect of my life."

No matter what happens to us in our life, there is a way to make the best of it and come out on top.  We can learn from our mistakes as much as we learn from our successes.  If we take the time to look at our options, it is surprising how creativity and ingenuity can allow us to realize our full potential.

I remember one time, as a single mother, my gas oven quit working. It was hard to function without an oven with multiple children. I didn't have funds to call a repair person. I actually took my oven apart. There were two major components that I took out and I didn't even know their technical names.  I took them to a parts store and asked the employees to check them. One of them was broken and I bought and reinstalled the new one.  I made my children leave our home when I tested the gas oven.  I was afraid it would blow up!  Afterwards, when it worked well, I was amazed at what I was capable of doing.  It took a crisis of sorts to force me to try something I had never done before.  Life challenges make us grow emotionally, psychologically and spiritually as we face potential problems with courage and perseverance. I hope you find your perfect strategy for every hand that you are dealt!

No comments:

Post a Comment