From the Author

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

the past

I've been sorting pictures of my family from the early years to the present.  It was fun to laugh about things that happened many years ago and to remember the fun times.  For a long time, I was only able to look at the things that I considered to be mistakes and poor judgement on my part.  I always worried that I wasn't the best mother I could be especially when I was single and raising five teens.  In life there are always positive and negative elements.  Both have an impact on who we become.  I don't know that I would change my life as I have had many good times mixed in with the stressful and difficult times.  I am so happy to have my children and grandchildren. I especially appreciate my faith in God and the wonderful answers to prayer over the years.  It is important to count our blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment