From the Author

Monday, October 25, 2021

 "The day you stop running is the day you start moving forward."  Kierkegoald

Many of us are procrastinators.  It is much easier to ignore the the issue than to face and conquer it.  I know because I have been afraid of following my dream. It takes concentration and patience for me to tackle anything involving a computer!  

When I postpone something that appears to be overwhelming, I am constantly thinking about what I have been avoiding until my self-esteem plummets.  If I took the wasted energy I used to emotionally "run away", I could get the job done quickly and as efficiently as possible considering my lagging computer skills. 

I have been writing and illustrating my own books.  I have two completed books and one in process.  My home is filled with various artwork projects.  It is exciting and frustrating at the same time.  I have had to stop running and start facing my fears and inadequacies.  

Life is what we make it.  It is our life, our choices, our responsibility and we can choose to move forward. Wasting time blaming others for our situation takes away from our ability to control our own destiny.  

Take charge of your life and make a difference for others!  Be bold and lift up yourself and others with an attitude of graditude! 


Check out my new website!  illuminangels.com  I have original artwork, vinyl prints, framed vinyl prints, framed photographs and books for sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment