From the Author

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

It's Tax Time!

It's Tax Time. 

Don't try these excuses for being late; they didn't work the first time they were used:

*  "I could not complete my tax return because my husband left me and took our accountant with him."
*  "I haven't had time because a baby magpie flew into my house and I have to stay in to feed it."
*  "I suffer from late-filing syndrome."
*  "A wasp in my car caused me to have an accident, and my tax return, which was inside, was destroyed." 

Sources:  accountingweb.com and the Telegraph

I don't know about you, but I am always relieved when my taxes are filed and I no longer have to worry about it for another year.  My sympathies are with all of you who are struggling to to figure out the new laws and rules for filing.  Life is filled with many frustrating moments and tasks.  Tax time is a very important, re-occurring nightmare for those of us who are mathematically and organizationally challenged!

Good luck!  Happy form filing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment